Even the best timber sports floor annual maintenance program, cannot change the fact that your sports floor will need a full re-sand, enamel line marking program and four coat specialised coating program eventually, to return the system back to former glory. One of the greatest client costs during this once in a decade re-sand period is the lost usage charges or hirers fees. Our purpose-built sanding and coating equipment will reduce facility down time and get your greatest asset back in action sooner.
- Sand the surface back to a natural timber state
- Apply the specialised sealer to the total floor area
- Apply the sports line marking with specifically designed enamel paint
- Apply the state-of-the-art oil or water-based finisher coats
After a decade of service your timber floor system will become darker due to finish coat amber and will need to be taken back to a flat plane. A full re-sand completed by Shoreline will provide a floor system that is significantly lighter in colour and is returned to the original installation state.
All re-sand maintenance includes the following scope points:
- Coarse machine sanding of the total floor area back to natural timber
- Apply suitable floor filler to any required position
- Medium & fine machine sanding of the total floor area
- Vacuum the total floor area as needed
- Tack mop the total floor area as needed
- Apply one coat of deep penetrating floor sealer
- Apply painted enamel sports line marking
- Apply three coats of specialised floor finisher
- Clean up on completion